Local National International
There is nothing more effective than the personal touch from a person who has not only years of experience, but also has passion for the work they do.
Over the last 12 years, Kristine (together with her husband Wayne Matheson BHSc ND (U/Grad) have achieved international acclaim through the unique ability to combine all effective aspects of healing to achieve total wellness for their clients who follow their guidance.
Coaching for Good Health and Fitness
Following Kristine’s designed coaching program that is tailored to achieve your personal health needs will guide you on your journey from illness into a vital state of good health and wellbeing.
If you want to:
- Build your immune system and get well with food.
- Understand what true nutrition is.
- Create positive, healthy habits that are vital in promoting both mental and physical health.
- Understand why nutritional guidance is important and why it may not be what you think.
- Rid yourself of dangerous food and substance cravings.
- Have the energy and motivation you need to achieve your wellness goals.
- Understand the importance of protein and how to get it from a vegetarian/vegan lifestyle.
- Understand why it is imperative that the gut is healed first and how to do this correctly.
- Understand why regular scans are dangerous
- Why you have cancer and other health issues
- Bring joy into your life without fear and doubt.
- Mental Imaging for health and how Wayne used this to conquer cancer in 1980
- Beat cancer or any other health problems.
- Know why others in the/your family will benefit from Kristine and Wayne’s coaching.
Your most powerful tool is food…..As someone who has conquered cancer…Kristine knows food…..believe me, her knowledge and experience has saved, not only her life, the lives of thousands of others around the world.
Are you unsure whether your eating habits are on the right track and are you receiving the right guidance?
HOW THE COACHING WILL HELP YOU.
By designing a coaching program tailored to each person’s particular needs to achieve the health you deserve and desire.
SPECIFIC COACHING DESIGNED FOR YOU WILL INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Comprehensive evidence based plan of action.
- Emotional empowering techniques to keep you mentally strong and focused.
- Unlimited emails answering questions.
- Nutritional counselling and support to understand nutritional deficiencies.
- Coaching in the area of food intolerances and why you may have them.
- The truth about sugar and other sweeteners – what is safe and what is not.
- Guidance setting up daily routines whilst on a detoxification protocol.
- Guidance in the area of nutritional supplements and where to buy and what not to waste your money.
- Advise on the best vitamin C – we do not all need Vitamin C IV’s!
- Guidance in the area of the right type of colonic irrigation techniques.
- Support on reading and understanding your pH levels correctly using saliva only with hydrion paper.
- Raw Food strategies designed by Kristine who is a world class leader and educator in this field – be inspired.
- Meditation strategies for mindfulness and relaxation plus mental imaging techniques for healing.
BEFORE WE BEGIN!
We will be asking you to fill out a client registration form before we start working together. This is to ascertain your personal needs and requirements. Any information you provide to us will be treated with complete confidentiality.
A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR COACHES
Kristine Matheson is the recipient of the International Women’s Day ‘Outstanding Inspirational Role Model Award 2011, nominated for Who’s Who of Australian Women 2011, 2012. Selected in 2015 Who’s Who International as Professional of the Year for her work in the area of Nutritional Health and Wellness, A registered member and featured in the Worldwide Who’s Who Registry of Executives, Professionals and Entrepreneurs. She is an International best selling author and a Motivational/Inspirational Speaker Lifestyle/Wellness Coach, and Raw Food Expert. Kristine conquered cancer in 2005 after being diagnosed with stage IV metastasised cancer. It took her only 5 months to get well again after being told she would only have at best 12 months to live. This was why she wrote her book and has been guiding others ever since.
Wayne Matheson BHSc ND (U/Grad)
Wayne specializes in the area of rehabilitation and injury prevention and working around and strengthening injuries, postural correction and alignment. He is a mind/body and meditation coach with over 40 years’ experience. His experience in the area of beating cancer goes back to his own journey with cancer when he cured himself using nature not drugs in 1980. Wayne is also a certified nutritionist specialising in being a vegan/vegetarian, a herbalist, Registered Level 3 Exercise Professional, Certified Rehabilitation Trainer, Pilates Instructor, Certified NCAS Strength and Conditioning Coach, Certificate in Weight Control and Eating Disorders, and a Massage Therapist using technique such as Myofacial Release to relieve pain. His disciplines cover being a Judo/Jujitsu coach for over 30 years using technique not aggression.
ALL ENQUIRIES: Kristine Matheson E: firstname.lastname@example.org or M: +61 406535075.
If you need to have a payment plan – please email Kristine. We just need a $500 Deposit. Call now 0406 535 075
- Payment for Enrolments
By paying in full when you are eligible for the special ‘paid in full’ pricing – otherwise you will be charged the payment plan pricing and placed on a payment plan. Start up $500 deposit when on a payment plan.
- Payment Plan Administration
We will setup your payment plan via credit card or direct debit from your account and this will be processed by us automatically as scheduled. Any changes to your payment plan – including changes to credit card details – must be received in writing to 5 days prior to your next scheduled debit date. It is your responsibility to advise us and refunds will not be given due to your failure to notify us within this time frame.
- Program Completion Term
All coaching must be completed within the time allocated from the original date of the enrolment. There will be no credit for enrolments not completed within this time.
- Enrolment Cancellation – Within The 5 Day Cooling-off Period
If you cancel your enrolment for any reason within 5 business days of confirming your enrolment, (the “cooling-off period”), then we will refund you the total amount you have paid to us, less any enrolment costs as per clause 8. Please allow up to 10 business days after your refund has been approved for your refund to be processed.
- Enrolment Cancellation – After The 5 Day Cooling-off Period
If you cancel your enrolment for any reason after the cooling-off period you will receive a credit. Credits may not be claimed as refunds; but may be applied towards a further coaching program. The credit will be for the total amount you have paid to us less any enrolment costs as per clause 6 and a $250 cancellation fee.
- Enrolment Cancellation Costs
If you have completed or used any components of the Program, the component cost will be deducted from any eligible refund or credit. This includes all product (both physical and online) and other bonus items (including coaching or materials) that you have received as these are non-returnable, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Failure to Attend a Program Component
If you do not attend a coaching component in which you are enrolled and do not notify us in writing 48 hours prior to the commencement of the coaching component, then you will forfeit the full cost of that enrolment, a credit is not available.